Saransk 15 16 Mar 2017
Organization information and communication platform for discussion of topical issues of the lighting and related industries as well as establishment of business contacts of its members manufacturers, retailers and consumers of lighting products of scientific institutions and public authorities.
Day Of The Forum
Visit the Museum of light sources AU Technopark-Mordovia and Visit lighting exhibitions expositions AU Technopark-Mordovia
- Speech of the head of Republic of Mordovia V. D. Volkov - opening remarks from the organizers and co-organizers - the representatives of the Federal ministries
Topics докладов1. An introductory word about the Valley Agrobotanical E. V. - General Director АПСС2. The research programme consortium Agrometeorologic Olga Mironova, Chief agronomist of the branch of the Botanical garden of Moscow state University. M. V. Lomonosov - the pharmaceutical огород3. Tasks development of measurement tools and normirovanie Prikupets Leonid - Head of the laboratory of VNISI them. S. I. Вавилова4. The formation of the spectrum of vetoablechange a combination of colored LEDs or a blue led with laminoforaminotomy Vladislav Terekhov - promotion Director, OOO BL ТРЕЙД5. Measurement of irradiance restricated Alex Pankrashkin - General Director of Intekh-Engineering 6. Creating a light source for teploizdely Dmitri Jurowski - Regional Manager sales CREE Inc.7. Features of KSS for different types of greenhouse osvedomitelley Saken Jusupov - the Representative LEDIL OY Finland
15.30. Opening of the conference. A welcome word. Section 1. High-performance AND energy-efficient SOURCES of OPTICAL RADIATION ILLUMINATING the material SCIENCE 15 March 2017 15.40 18.00 Chair, Ph. D., associate Professor at the Department of light sources Ashratov A.
Secretary head of the laboratory base of the Department of light sources Nesterkina N. P.
1. Budak V. P., Aizenberg, J. B. Journal Of Light. Peer-reviewed scientific journals in the era of digital revolution, OOO the editors of the journal Svetotekhnika MPEI Moscow
2. Vasilyak L. M. Mikaeva S. A. Vasiliev, A. I., Kostyuchenko S. V., Sizikov V. P. Kryuchkov, O. B. the Application of pulsed UV radiation of Xe lamp for disinfection of surfaces NGO LIT Moscow Russia
3. The town Chepurnov V. A. S. I. Sorokov Heterostructure buffer epigastric silicon for high-brightness light-emitting diode IN Samara STATE national research University. S. P. Korolev Samara Russia
4. Tuksaitov R. H. On the fundamental need for the revision of the requirements for the power factor in GOST R and IEC 61000-3-2 55705-2013 fhobo